<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/13898080?origin\x3dhttp://yeahsoim.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
About Me


Name::I-66
From::Fairfax County, Virginia, United States
Leaving you wanting more... despite not having given you anything in the first place.
View my complete profile

Go Here
I-66 Points Standings

   1) 19 - PRSlaveDC
   2) 9 - Mandy
   3) 3 - Eric

About Them

starring, in alphabetical order...

Captain, The - Former roommate and one of I-66's best friends. Initially began blogging push with DC Sports and eventually his own Through Irish Eyes.

Deep Cover - Former roommate and one of I-66's best friends. (Cover, Captain, and I-66 once shared a house). Recently left area to move to Austin, TX for... no apparent reason. Alive. Or so we believe.

House - Current roommate and one of I-66's best friends, also owner of I-66's current residence. Met many of you at initial Lucky Bar happy hour. Name indicative of stature.

TSD - Former dog of I-66. Has broken his tail twice and been shot at by semi-automatic weapons. Currently resides in PA. Will lick you without prompting, and two-pawed thrust you in the crotch if you're not paying attention.

sometimes mentioned, in no particular order...

Chick Magnet - Family dog, resides with I-66's mother. Acquired as puppy at the same time as TSD. Name indicative of function.

Roommate 1 - Self explanatory.

Roommate 2 - Ditto. Just moved in at beginning of Nov. 06.

Legalese
© 2006 I-66
All material on this site is owned by I-66 and may not be reproduced without consent

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

January HH

It's now time to announce the details on the January happy hour. See below.



I realize that the January Blogger Meetup is the night before, but hell, it's been nearly a month and a half since we had the last Happy Hour, so why not? I figure anyone who can't come on Thursday can hopefully go on Wednesday and vice versa. I should be there Wednesday myself.

I'm thinking the upstairs level of Porters, but will post a follow-up once that's set in stone.

See you there!

PS: The Not Girls Charity Auction (see left sidebar) begins at midnight tonight. Get your wallets ready. I don't expect to sell for cheap!

Labels: ,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

23 e-pinions:

Blogger Red said...

Thursday?
Single Mom's can't make Thursdays.
Oh well... maybe next month.

Wed Jan 10, 02:02:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie M said...

i'll be there on wednesday, but i have a meeting in baltimore on thursday.

you all can sleep better knowing these things now...carry on.

Wed Jan 10, 03:04:00 PM  
Blogger A Unique Alias said...

I've never been to Porter's . . . hmm.

Wed Jan 10, 03:14:00 PM  
Blogger A Unique Alias said...

Wait - - yes, I have, and blogging people no less. It seemed like a great little divey bar. This is on my high-probability list.

Wed Jan 10, 03:16:00 PM  
Blogger Ar-Jew-Tino said...

I'm not going if Carrie's not going. Wait, yes I am.

Wed Jan 10, 03:30:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

See you there later on, after spinning.

Wed Jan 10, 03:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote next happy hour on a Friday or Saturday.

Wed Jan 10, 04:10:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

They've been on Fridays! Keep complaining and the next one's going to be at Rumors. Or Camelot.

Wed Jan 10, 04:14:00 PM  
Blogger Carrie M said...

that cuts me real deep, arjewtino. ;-)

Wed Jan 10, 04:16:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Yeah... I figured that was a better option than Archibald's.

I see that the rumors that you'd gone Jewish and were going to come back with The Dark Art Of The Challah were exaggerated.

Wed Jan 10, 04:43:00 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Was going to have to call out AUA on his claim to have never been to Porter's...but he did the deed himself.

I do have an affinity for that place.

Wed Jan 10, 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger LMNt said...

I'm in for Thursday. Good luck in the auction! I'd bid on your sexy ass, but well...

Wed Jan 10, 07:42:00 PM  
Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

If I get back from Florida in time, I might come out. It's been over a year since I've been to one.

Wed Jan 10, 08:50:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Platanita: It was your party that made me consider it, actually.

LMNT: Good luck to you too. I have a feeling you'll command more cha-ching than I, but we in this DC Bloggers must represent for everyone else!

CGC: I remember Local 16 very well, if that's what you mean.

Wed Jan 10, 08:54:00 PM  
Blogger LMNt said...

I doubt it -- you're the big shot with the massive readership. I'm a poor little beginner newbie blog.

Wed Jan 10, 09:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also vote for Camelot. Maybe we can rent out the champagne room.

Wed Jan 10, 09:59:00 PM  
Blogger EJ Takes Life said...

Sadly I'll be out of town playing Florence Nightingale. But can I get an "Amen!" for Camelot next month?

Wed Jan 10, 11:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have an ARL get-together that evening as well...I'll try to fit both in.

Thu Jan 11, 03:33:00 PM  
Blogger Mamma Bear said...

I <3 Porter's...I <3 Porter, the owner, he is great!
Looking forward to finally making another outing.
Cheers!

Thu Jan 11, 04:49:00 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

I also vote for Camelot next time. Then the artist formerly known as Circle V would def show up. But until then, see you on the 18th!

Thu Jan 11, 06:52:00 PM  
Blogger NotCarrie said...

Camelot would be funny and I'm not banned from there anymore so it would work out.

Thu Jan 11, 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger Beakerz said...

You make it at Camelot and I'd actually go ;)

Mon Jan 15, 09:12:00 PM  
Blogger La'Tina said...

dammit, missed it!

Fri Jan 26, 06:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home